Weave a New Narrative 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
We, human beings, young and old, have always loved stories. From the cave walls to our Facebook walls – We have told stories!
We are natural storytellers. Our masterpiece, most often, is the story we have written for ourselves. Yarn by yarn, we weave together this story of us, building on our early childhood experiences, roping in supporting actors and dyeing it with the colors available then – sometimes bright, other times grey.
This narrative is the key to understanding our thoughts, feelings, and behavior and hence, a glimpse of who we think we are.
We each have written a story for ourselves - Our Narrative. This narrative includes our beliefs about ourselves, others and the world we live in. This narrative is how we made sense of our world when we were little children. However, some parts of this narrative include unhealthy belief systems that may have been useful as little children but are self-limiting as adults.
This workshop aims at exploring our narrative with compassion and gratitude so we can identify what's useful and what's not, so as to weave in a new narrative.
1. Owning your Narrative
* Explore the weaves and colors of our current narrative that we have spun for our selves with gratitude.
* Identify our strengths and celebrate the positives of the narrative.
2. Re-calibrating your Narrative
* Identify and break free of self-limiting beliefs, recurrent patterns of unhealthy behaviors.
* Step out of those narratives to weave together an autonomous narrative for the future - one of courage, integrity, authenticity and fun!
- Weave a New NarrativeINR 6,000INR 6,0000INR 0